The United States Census Bureau will be recruiting at the Utica Working Solutions Office, 207 Genesee St. 2nd floor in Utica on Tuesday, October 22nd from 9:00 am-1:00 pm and also will be recruiting at the Rome Working Solutions Office, 300 W. Dominick St. on Wednesday, October 23rd from 10am-12pm.. They will be recruiting for Field Representatives. Interested applicants may apply online ahead of time at https://2020census.gov/en/jobs
Walk-ins are accepted and encouraged!
US Census Field Representatives
- Interviewing respondents for data collection purposes.
- Explaining purpose of survey; asking questions as worded.
- Using a laptop to record responses and other vital information.
- Light travel may be needed depending on geographical area.
- U.S. citizenship; valid SSN; driver’s license and insured vehicle
- Desire to work with the public, be self-motivated, and be able to follow detailed instructions.
- Mixed schedule consisting of full time, part time and intermittent schedules to accommodate varying workloads.
- $14.30 to 18.33 per hour, plus mileage reimbursement at 54.5 cents per mile
To find out more, send an email to New.York.Recruit@Census.gov
Apply online at https://2020census.gov/jobs
For more information or help applying, call 1-855-JOB-2020.