Workforce Investment Act of 1998
The Workforce Investment Act requires each state to establish a statewide Workforce Investment Board, develop a five-year strategic plan, and designate local Workforce Investment Areas. In turn, each local area must appoint a Local Workforce Investment Board, create a Youth Council, and prepare its own five-year plan.
Advanced Manufacturing Plan
The Workforce Development Board (WDB) of Herkimer, Madison and Oneida Counties and its partners have developed the Mohawk Valley Advanced Manufacturing Project to align all of the training and education resources in our region with the needs of our employers.
Financial Disclosure & Audit
Review our 990, financial disclosure forms, and independent audit as well as apprenticeship audit files.
Working Solutions Partners
- ARC Oneida-Lewis Chapter
- BOCES Consortium of Continuing Education
- Community Action Program for Madison County
- Herkimer Area Resource Center
- Herkimer County BOCES
- Herkimer County Community College
- Herkimer County Department of Social Services
- Herkimer County Employment & Training
- Madison Cortland ARC School to Career Program
- Madison County Employment & Training
- Madison County IDA
- Mohawk Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Mohawk Valley Community Action
- Mohawk Valley Community College
- New York State Department of Labor
- New York State Vocational & Educational Services for Individuals with Disabilities
- Oneida County Department of Social Services
- Oneida County Mental Health
- Oneida County Workforce Development
- Resource Center for Independent Living, Inc.
- SUNY Poly
- SUNY Morrisville
- Women’s Employment and Resource Center
- Workforce Investment Board