Speedway in Utica is looking for Assistant Manager Trainees.
Assistant Manager Trainees
Full time for Speedway in Utica, NY.
Assistant Manager is a full time management position with advancement opportunities for all levels at Speedway. If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience as an assistant manager, team lead, or key holder, Speedway would love the opportunity to talk with you.
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment.
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment.
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans.
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays.
- Monthly bonus potential.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance.
What you bring:
- Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the General Manager, for all store employees.
- Maintaining high employee retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity.
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store and foodservice area is presentable and that all products are in-stock.
- Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs in order to ensure the foodservice area maximizes sales and profits while maintaining asset controls.
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program.
- Ordering products, managing inventory levels, and verifying deliveries.
- A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence and auto insurance in order to conduct area pricing surveys.
- A high school diploma/GED or college degree.
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.Speedway.com/Careers.