Beech-Nut in Amsterdam is hiring 2nd shift Operations Specialists. The job posting and a flyer is below.
Operations Specialist (2nd Shift) Regular Full-Time Amsterdam, NY, US
As an Operations Specialist you will be responsible for operating and cleaning various types of high-speed batching, filling and packaging equipment in a food manufacturing environment. Production areas include making, filler, packaging, sanitation, and cereal. Position requires individuals who are focused on supporting the business operational goals of safety, quality, cost (waste, efficiency, defects), and service. Position is located at the Amsterdam, New York LEED® certified production facility.
What You’ll Need…
- Flexibility in availability for scheduled shift is required (ex. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, weekend work).
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in manufacturing with responsibility for production processing, packaging, and maintenance preferred
- Experience using ERP systems (ex. SAP, Oracle), preferred
- Lean Certification, preferred
We Also Offer…
Here at Beech-Nut we are devoted to creating a culture where our team members are professionally challenged and cared for personally. As a member of the Beech-Nut team, you will have access to competitive compensation, health benefits and various on-site amenities as well as opportunities for professional development and training. We are proud to offer our associates the following:
- Medical, dental, vision & prescription coverage for you and your dependents
- Paid vacation and floating holiday/sick time
- Paid holidays
- Baby food program until your child’s 2nd birthday
- Perfect attendance incentive program
- Company-provided uniforms and safety shoes
- On-site fitness center
- On-site café catered by Mazzone Hospitality and PRIME Business Dining
- Community garden
- Professional Development
- Robust on-the-job training programs
Pay: $19 + per hour
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, Beech-Nut Nutrition Company will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, and veteran or disability status