NYS Department of Labor has started a new website to showcase IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES!
Check it out here: https://nyhirenow.usnlx.com/
As people begin to lose their jobs due to the current situation, Valley Health Services in Herkimer will hire any and all people who want to work in areas such as housekeeping, dietary, maintenance and even the entry level healthcare positions. They are following NYS Department of Health and CDC rules by screening before each shift so any new hires as well as current staff and patients will not be put at risk. See their contact information here: https://www.bassett.org/locations/valley-health-services
Immediate need for Temporary/Seasonal Assemblers for 1st shift. Hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm with mandatory overtime. Must have good hand dexterity, be able to stand for extended periods of time, make rate and keep up with assembly line. Must have checkable references and be willing to work overtime when necessary. Candidates can apply in person at the main office of The Fountainhead Group, Inc., 23 Garden St., New York Mills, NY 13417 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday-Friday. The Fountainhead Group, Inc. is an AAE/EEO employer.
Full time for KL-JR Building Contractor based in Clayville, NY.
Construction crew needed for jobs located throughout Central New York. Days and Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm with possible overtime as needed. Must have a High School Diploma or the equivalent and some experience in the building trades. Valid New York State driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work-sites required. Reference check and on-site skill evaluation employment test will be conducted. Pay is $18-$20 per hour depending on skill level. Benefits discussed at interview.
To apply, call 315-839-7233 between the hours of 8 am and 4:30 pm to set up an interview or email a resume to Labargekljr@gmail.com.
Cree is looking for a Production Operator that will be based out of Albany, NY but will relocate to Marcy, NY in 2021/2022.
What you need for success:
- 2-5 years of experience OR formal training in a highly technical engineering environment.
- Associates degree in a relevant technical field
- Excellent mechanical skills or aptitude
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible with work in multiple process areas and support different types of equipment across the production floor
- Lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis throughout shift
- Basic computer skills, including Excel and Outlook
- Ability to stand for 12 hours at a time and wear full clean room attire
- Effectively communicate end of shift pass downs
- Work overtime as needed
- 5+ years’ experience in a semiconductor Fab clean room environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer knowledge including programming within Excel and Microsoft Access
- Experience in an automated semiconductor Fab
- Proficient in reading and understanding technical documents
Sanitation Production Workers
All Seasoning Ingredients in Oneida is seeking full time Sanitation Production Workers.
Open Interviews! Wednesday March 11th, from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm at All Seasoning Ingredients,1043 Freedom Drive, Oneida. Come prepared to complete a job application and meet with our supervisors for immediate opportunities we have available!
The Sanitation Production Worker performs a variety of tasks including cleaning, sanitation and inspection of production equipment. The selected candidate will be responsible for washing and removing residue from equipment using cleaning solutions or water. In addition, the candidate would be expected to examine and inspect machines and report any needed repairs.
Minimum qualifications for this position include a High School diploma or GED and one year related experience. An equivalent combination of education & work experience may be considered. The selected candidate must be able to regularly use a floor scrubbing machine, steam cleaner, and an assortment of hand held cleaning tools and supplies. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. Must be able to sit, stand, walk, grasp, crouch, kneel, climb ladders, talk, hear and perform repetitive motions. Selected candidate must be willing to work second shift from 3:00 pm up to 12:30 pm, or until done. Shifts are generally Monday through Friday. The selected candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, and be free of food allergies.
Apply in person at All Seasoning Ingredients 1043 Freedom Drive, Oneida, NY 13421 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following positions are open at the Walmart Store in Rome.:
- Lawn & Garden Sales – Temporary (Possibility to go Permanent Part Time) (Avail. 7 am – 11 pm)
- Customer Host (At the Door) – Will be Security Guard Training (Part Time) (Avail. 6 am – 11 pm)
- O/N Modular Set Team- (10 pm – 7 am) (Part Time)
- E-Commerce (Personal Shoppers) – (4 am – 8 pm) (Part Time)
- O/N Maintenance (10 pm – 7 am) – (Part Time)
- Cake Decorator’s (7 am – 9 pm) – (Part Time)
- Various Sales Associate Positions (7 am – 11 pm) (Part Time)
Depending on Experience – Applicant could be considered for Full Time
All positions will need to have Weekend Availability including Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
If you have any good candidates, please encourage them to apply online at walmartcareers.com and reference store#2234