Heidelberg Bakery is looking for Bakers/Dough Shapers. No experience needed. GED preferred but not required. The job posting is below.
Full time for Heidelberg Bakery in Frankfort, NY.
DAYS AND HOURS: Work days may vary. Work available on 2 shifts–4:00 am to 1:00 pm and 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Overtime is possible.
JOB SUMMARY: Shape and Cut dough for bread and roll orders while maintaining a clean and neat work environment. Perform job functions while keeping a positive attitude.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To join the rotation in shaping and cutting dough into uniform size per type of bread or roll.
- Check dough for quality and remove any part not suitable for consumer use.
- Place dough into loaves or desired shapes on sprayed sheets or pans
- Place sheets or pans on racks to rise.
- Insert sheets or pans of raised dough into oven to bake and time.
- Remove baked product from oven, place on cooling racks and move racks to cooling tunnel.
- Keep area clean and free of debris.
- AT END OF SHIFT MUST CLEAN MACHINES AND AREAS BEFORE LEAVING.
Will be held accountable for upholding dress code: TO REPORT TO WORK CLEAN AND NEAT, SHAVED, IF LONG HAIR, HAIR NET; IF BEARD, BEARD NET. ALWAYS, ALWAYS A CLEAN WHITE T SHIRT. MUST WEAR SUPPLIED WHITE BAKER/CHEF JACKET AND PANTS.
QUALIFICATIONS: Baking experience helpful but not necessary. Must be at least 18 years old to operate equipment in this job. High School equivalency preferred, but not required. Must be able to follow both written and spoken instructions in English.
- MENTAL AND VISUAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to keep accurate counts, ability to differentiate between quality and subpar dough (must be able to recognize correct size and quality of dough). Must be able to keep line moving by maintaining speed of production line.
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms; and perform repetitive motions. The employee must be able to talk, hear and smell. The employee must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 100lbs.
Work is performed in a production setting, where there is the possibility of exposure to extreme heat, noise, atmosphere conditions, and exposed to mechanical moving parts.
Candidates may email a resume to email@example.com.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. Furthermore, the company reserves the right to add or revise an employee’s job duties at any time at its sole discretion. This document does not create an employment contract, implied, or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.