Bank of America in Utica, NY will hold a training class for Customer Service Representatives starting October 7th. The application deadline to participate in the class is Friday, September 13th.
Position: Customer Service Representative.
Full time, 2nd Shift for Bank of America in Utica, NY.
Start Date: October 7, 2019. APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY SEPTEMBER 13, 2019.
To apply, please visit the careers website at www.bankofamerica.com/careers and reference requisition number 19050403 in the search jobs field.
About the role:
As part of the Bank of America team, client service representatives (CSRs) go beyond processing simple account transactions – you’ll listen to client needs and advise on products and services to support clients through life events and moments that matter. Anticipate and resolve client concerns with the goal of exceeding each client’s expectations, no matter how large or small the request. CSRs work in an inbound client service contact center that requires sitting and taking calls for the entire shift, with structured breaks. Being there for their clients is the number one priority. In order to do that, Bank of America needs their employees to adhere to schedules that ensure their clients have every opportunity to connect with a client service professional in the moments that matter.
- Has a dependable team-player attitude with an understanding that calls must be handled immediately, including weekends and holidays.
- Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
- Has 1+ year of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.
- Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
- You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills and qualifications)
- 1+ year of experience in the banking/financial industry.
- 1+ year of experience working in a client service call center.
Employees are the foundation for responsible growth. Responsible growth means Bank of America will grow-with no excuses- by focusing on clients and customers, managing risk well and driving long-term sustainability. Sustainability includes: being a great place to work, achieving operational excellence and sharing success with all those they serve. Bank of America delivers on their promise of being a great workplace by:
- Being an inclusive workplace for their diverse employees around the world.
- Creating opportunities for employees to develop and grow.
- Recognizing and rewarding performance. Supporting employees’ physical, emotional and financial wellness.
At Bank of America, their commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping them to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where their employees, their customers and their communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply www.bankofamerica.com/careers and reference requisition number 19050403 in the search jobs field.