Full time, 40-45 hours per week for Dunkin Donuts in Verona, NY.
As a Manager, you are a role model for exceptional Guest Service within the restaurant and encourage the team to deliver passionate customer service at all times. You will be empowered to make decisions that are in the best interest of our guests and provide a learning environment in accordance with the company’s culture and mission statement.
Managers need capability to count money and make change and ability to operate restaurant equipment and have experience as a Shift Manager and Crew Member.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Role models expected behavior and ensures team meets hospitality standards.
- Utilizes all training and reference materials to aid in training the team.
- Executes processes that ensure the restaurant meets safety and sanitation standards by utilizing the Red Book. Ensures that all local state and federal, combined with Dunkin Brand food safety standards are met.
- Assists in interviewing applicants for open positions.
- Executes processes that ensure inside and outside cleanliness standards are met.
- Ensures self and team handle all Guest concerns/complaints utilizing LAST with a sense of urgency. Engages with Guests to ensure they are satisfied with service and products.
- Executes travel paths and takes appropriate action to ensure that all operational standards are met.
- Empowers the team to satisfy Guest needs and resolve concerns.
- Communicates expectations for the team to deliver operations excellence.
- Maintains cleanliness and operation of equipment and understands how to calibrate and care for all equipment.
- Role models all company policies and ensures all direct reports follow the policies.
- Communicates with the Restaurant Manager the issues of the day and follows up on the plans to correct.
- Responsible for overseeing a number of subordinate employees during a specific time period. Communicates with members of the team the shift plan for the day and all duties team members are expected carry out that day.
- Develops direct reports to their fullest potential using training and development resources.
- Recognizes bottlenecks and possess the ability to change and execute the plan ensuring the team meets hospitality standards.
- Handles and reports losses, employee behavior issues, accident/incident reports, serious customer complaints, and other significant issue to upper level management.
- Responsible for all administrative functions for the store which include but are not limited to store funds, daily cash reports, product ordering, scheduling, and inventory.
- Must be available to work any shift that is required to operate the restaurant which include all shifts, weekends and Holidays.
- Analyzes sales, inventory, and guest reports to maximize profit.
- Responsible for adhering to all federal, state and local labor laws.
- Attracts customers by ensuring positive atmosphere, effective merchandizing, and superior overall store operations that meet Dunkin Brand Standards.
- Identifies and investigates customer complaints and implements action plans to drive improvement.
- Enforces the proper disciplinary measures when subordinate employees fail to adhere to company policy.
- May be asked to transfer to other locations that are within a reasonable distance.
REQUIREMENTS: 1 year of restaurant management experience preferred. Comparable education or experience including any leadership experience will be considered. Willing to train the right candidate. Reference/Security check required.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: $50,000 annually plus benefits, negotiable depending on experience.
TO APPLY: Interested candidates should complete an online application at