NP Environmental in Waterville is looking for an Engineering Assistant. The job listing is below.
Full time for NP Environmental in Waterville, NY.
NP is a high growth company in a rapidly expanding industry. We are top rated in our industry and perform all tasks at hand with utmost diligence. Possibilities of growth are limitless. Candidates should be able to work under high-pressure, in a fast-paced accelerated growth environment.
- Work closely with the engineering team to design GSHP/ASHP systems.
- Work on engineering CAD producing duct, electrical, plumbing, and radiant layout drawings and specifications.
- Schedule and follow up on engineering permits and inspections.
- Generate MS Word reports.
- Follow material handling, safety processes.
- Maintain schedule and continuously report to the operational engineer.
- Technical process writing.
- Technical assemblies.
- Perform light correspondence, paper-work processing and data entry projects as needed or requested.
- Meets NP Environmental, LLC service standards of time and quality.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Drafting experience 1-3 years.
- MET / EET / Drafting / Renewable energy graduate. Will consider candidates with High School diploma and 2 years of Drafting experience.
- Auto CAD, Manual J, MS Excel, and MS office.
- Critical thinker must enjoy problem solving.
- Clean state driver’s license required.
- Health Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- Attractive Incentive Structure
- Paid Leave