Little Falls Hospital is looking for an Environmental Services Tec- Full time.
Environmental Services Technician I
Full time for Little Falls Hospital in Little Falls, NY.
As an Environmental Service Technician I you would perform a variety of general cleaning tasks to include cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the hospital to maintain a sanitary environment and prevent the spread of infectious diseases. You must have the necessary knowledge and ability to document appropriately.
Scheduled hours for this position: Variable hours. Shifts range from 6:30 AM-2:00 PM, 8:30 AM-4:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Every other weekend
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
One year cleaning experience, required.
Previous healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to read, retain and comprehend written and oral information, required.
- Basic computer skills, required.
- Ability to build rapport quickly, develop trust, sustain working relationships, and represent LFH positively in internal and external meetings, required.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills, required.
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills, required.
- Ability to work under extensive and constant amounts of physical efforts including walking, lifting, pulling, pushing and stooping.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, required.
- Ability to lift greater than 50 lbs with the assistance, required.
Little Falls Hospital is a proud affiliate of the Bassett Healthcare Network, named one of America’s Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes Magazine!
Since 1893, Little Falls Hospital has been committed to meeting the health care needs of our community. We hold the highest standards of quality and safety and strive to achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes. Little Falls Hospital is the recipient of numerous national awards for the high quality care it provides to patients. The hospital is Herkimer County’s only provider of a 25-bed acute inpatient and emergency care, short-term inpatient rehabilitation, and many other diagnostic and therapeutic services. When you really get to know people and what matters to them, you provide better care. That’s why Little Falls Hospital combines high-quality care with personal treatment. We care for our friends and neighbors as if they were family. You can too, by joining our team.
Apply online at https://lfhny.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/215