Parkway Center Job Posting for Finance Administrator
Who We Are
Empowering older adults to live a healthy and vibrant lives. To challenge the status quo with a dynamic team by your side. To continue to grow a thriving not for profit organization through the values of compassion, integrity, collaboration, advocacy and service. We are the Parkway Center, come join our team.
Snap Shot of Your Potential Job
The Finance Administrator is committed to achieving success and continual growth of The Parkway Center through the following:
- Implementation and maintaining of all corporate accounting practices and record keeping through following proper federal and state regulations including but not limited to:
– Accounts Payable & Receivables
– Create and Maintain General Ledger
– Financial Statements and reporting as needed
– Payroll Processing
– Maintain Budgets
- Contract Maintenance
- Grant Vouchering and Tracing
- Prepare for annual audits
- Maintains entire payroll management including entering new employee, payroll reports, and monitoring benefits
- Track and report resources that accomplish the mission of the corporation through public and private funding, including local, state, federal, foundation, corporate, private and fees for service.
- Daily management of financial policies & procedures.
- Ensures corporate compliance with state, federal and private regulations, in accordance with bank, government and non-profit policies and procedures.
- Calculates and submits quarterly New York State Sales Taxes for Social Enterprises.
- Oversees the Farmer’s Market Program system for payment.
- Requisitions all office supplies.
- Responsible for corporate inventory.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Non-Profit Account Experience
- Advance proficiency in all MSOffice applications
- Highly Organized, Detailed Orientated and Capable of Multi-tasking
- Excellent Communicator and Demonstrates Integrity, Reliability and Honesty
- Enjoys Having Fun and has a Sense of Humor
Interested parties send your resumes to email@example.com