The Workforce Development Board of Herkimer, Madison, and Oneida counties is now accepting resumes for a full time Case Manager in Utica, NY.
Email cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Case Managers devote 100% of their time to specific grant populations depending on the grant requirements.
- Assist Program Director by providing direct services including program recruitment and retention. Provide leadership training to participants as well as mentoring and support.
- Counsel individuals with meeting education and employment goals and with all employment related activities
- Secure information such as education, skills and social factors contributing to the client’s situation and evaluate their needs.
- Assist the client with resumes, cover letters, job searches and interview preparation.
- Provide on the job support as needed once the individual becomes employed.
- Compile records and complete case notes and reports.
Bachelor’s degree in related field, master’s degree a plus.
Experience in case management.