Wilcor International is looking for a Graphic Designer for their Custom department.
Custom Department Artist.
One full time position and one part time position with Wilcor International in Frankfort, NY.
Position Summary: Responsible for communicating with customer regarding products and processing custom orders ensuring requested customer graphics are adhered to. Responsible for designing art work for company products.
- Answer incoming calls and emails and respond to inquiries regarding customer products including processing new orders.
- Send quotes and proofs of customized products to customers for approval and process resulting orders.
- Assist customers with claims regarding damaged or missing items.
- Design new art work for company stock art binder.
- Use spreadsheet software to maintain status of each customer order.
- Communicate with suppliers regarding customer orders, new customer products, general customer issues and pricing validation.
- Collaborate with other departments and department leaders to create innovative designs for new Company products.
- Perform other order processing functions as assigned.
Experience Skills and Abilities:
- Prior creative and graphic arts experience strongly desired.
- Basic personal computer skills that include the ability to send and receive email messages and post information to a database of spreadsheet.
- Must have strong keyboarding and data entry skills. Must have strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Self Motivated with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading ability.
- Superior interpersonal communication and phone skills a must.
- Must work well under pressure.
Education and Knowledge:
- High School diploma with 1-3 years of data processing and /or customer service experience is required. An advanced degree in a related field is desired.
- Must demonstrate exceptional organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photo Shop, Microsoft Outlook, Express, Word and Excel strongly preferred.
Candidates should email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .