Know anyone with HVAC Skills? There’s an opportunity available with Automatic Utilities in Cazenovia. The job posting is below.
Full time for Automatic Utilities in Cazenovia, NY.
Automatic Utilities, Inc. is seeking talented individuals to challenge their HVAC knowledge by working on unique projects that require skills above and beyond everyday problems. We are looking for hardworking, dedicated employees that can handle more than just the following tasks:
- A/C Service Skills – Residential, Light Commercial.
- Preventative Maintenance knowledge.
- Electrical Diagnostic problem solving.
- Proper charging techniques for HVAC systems – A/C Certified.
- Gas/Oil fired equipment – including furnaces, boilers, roof-top units and hot water units including tankless heaters.
- System installation experience is required.
- Proper thermostat knowledge is required, including low-voltage wiring
- Must have your own service hand tools. Company supplies specialty tools.
- Must have a clean driver’s license. *CDL A w/tanker endorsement would be even better but not required.*
- Must be able to handle on-call – this includes weekends and nights on a rotation basis.
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy items.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
We are a Drug free workplace.
High school or equivalent
Required licenses or certifications:
Clean Driver’s License.
Pay: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Benefits include: Employer Paid (95%) Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, paid vacation/holidays and weekly pay.
Candidate should call 315-655-9500 for an appointment prior to reporting in person to complete a company application;
Fax a resume to 315-6553841;
Mail a resume to:
Automatic Utilities, Inc.,
2830 Route 20 East,
Cazenovia, NY 13035,
or E-mail a resume to email@example.com