The Shipping Clerk is responsible for the daily shipment of scheduled and non-scheduled shipments of goods to our customers.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Read and process pick slips appropriately
- Operate Wav, Reach truck and fork trucks when necessary
- Process pick lists through company software
- Process shipments through the appropriate shipping carrier software
- Follow packaging requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for prolong periods of time
- Use paper and computer based documentation
- Ability to operate shipping machinery
- Perform other related duties and assignments, as required
- Work safely and follow directions
Full time company benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, earned paid time-off/holidays, and 401K plan, are all offered after successful completion of 90 days probation.
Please respond to HRjobs@fissales.com