Outreach Coordinator Job Description
- Mohawk Valley Economic Development District Inc.: Outreach Coordinator/Lead Community Energy Advisor
- The individual who serves in this position will conduct and guide the outreach efforts for the Mohawk Valley Community Energy Engagement Program.
- Respond quickly to all customer inquiries and provide accurate information in order to assist their projects and their participation in appropriate NYSERDA and non-NYSERDA programs to meet the customer’s need(s).
- Identify opportunities for large- and small-scale outreach opportunities to promote the CEEP to residents, small businesses and nonprofits and multifamily building owners, with an emphasis on low-to-moderate income (LMI) households and communities.
- Distribute NYSERDA program materials and information in compliance with guidance issued by NYSERDA
- Make and maintain contact with local energy professionals and NYSERDA participating contractors who are certified by NYSERDA to perform approved energy upgrades
- Experience and/or familiarity with energy system technologies is strongly desired
- Refer customers to appropriate agencies which offer additional services in order to provide support to those in need
- Make and maintain relationships with local community organizations in order to create partnerships to promote NYSERDA and relevant non-NYSERDA programs.
- Schedule, organize and execute all events as needed to bring NYSERDA programs to as many members of the public as possible, including the setup and breakdown of event materials and supplies
- Report metrics as required by NYSERDA through the designated CRM program as well as other forms of reporting
- Attend training events and programs as requested by MVEDD and NYSERDA
- Facilitate and maintain communication with all CEEP team members and NYSERDA
- Other duties as needed
Contact: Stephen R. Smith, Executive Director. Email: email@example.com