Job Title: Outreach Coordinator
Target Population: Women interested in Non-Traditional Occupations
- Initiate and maintain ongoing personal contacts with a variety of businesses and industry representatives and job placement/training agencies to promote project.
- Make cold calls to potential employers; explain the benefits and employment support services provided by program to employers, including addressing employer’s special needs.
- Research newspapers, employment agencies and other resources for job leads; locate jobs and/or training opportunities for participants; familiarity with labor market trends.
- Assist participants in assessing educational, career, financial and personal needs.
- Tailor program to participants’ specific needs and determine eligibility for funding opportunities.
- Exhibit attention to detail for project evaluation and data collection for performance reports.
- Empower females to join non-traditional occupations.
- Bachelor’s degree required in human services, psychology, criminal justice or a related field
- Academic advising; student development
- Applicants from background similar to target population and/or familiarity with the challenges faced by them strongly encouraged
- Impact of learning culture; ability to communicate across cultures; value diversity
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employer contributed matching 401 K, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays
To Apply: please send a resume to email@example.com