Full time in Whitesboro, NY. Direct hire position through Career Connections Network.
Career Connection Network was founded on the basic principles of identifying the most qualified candidates and partnering this candidate talent with their client hiring needs. They consider themselves an extension of their clients Human Resource team and pride themselves in their ability to identify and understand corporate cultures, environments and business structures so that sound hiring decisions can be made effortlessly for all parties involved.
Days and Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
The client is seeking a professional to manage a 120+ residential unit property. Would additionally supervise two employees. This is a full-time career opportunity with a growing corporation who is a leader in their industry. Salary is up to $42K!
The Property Manager will:
- Have thorough knowledge of, and ensure consistent application of company policy and procedures.
- Attract residents by advertising vacancies, work with existing residents and local businesses to obtain referrals, explain advantages of location and services, show apartment units.
- Create leases for residents and perform necessary paperwork to move a resident in.
- Collect security deposits and make regular necessary bank deposits.
- Accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents, approving necessary maintenance, performing monthly lease renewals, and monitoring expenses.
- Work with the District Manager to hire and train new employees.
- Maintain the property by investigating and resolving resident complaints, enforcing rules of the lease agreement, inspecting vacant units, working with maintenance team to ensure a well kept community.
- Provide outstanding customer service for residents; plan and participate in community sponsored events to help ensure resident retention.
- Secure the property by enforcing precautionary policies and procedures, responding to and being present on site for any emergency of fire, theft, or injury. Contact appropriate supervisors and/or emergency personnel if needed.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for implementing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the property and the company.
- Maintain the integrity of the community by ensuring confidentiality of resident and company information.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or the equivalent and 2 years of property management experience.
- Ability to meet sales goals.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Computer literate, ability to comprehend financial data.
- Professional, honest, and hard working.
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Customer service oriented.
- Background/Security check required.
Interested candidates should call (716) 630-7008 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .