System Administrator I
Position Type: Full Time (Exempt)
AmeriCU has provided 65+ years of local service and dedication to their members. They offer the same products and services as a bank but with low or no fees, and better rates. Do you believe in the Credit Union movement? If so, they want you to join their team! Not only is AmeriCU a great place to work, but they offer great pay and benefits too!
About the Role:
Ensure the stable operation of the in-house computer systems. This includes providing day-to-day operational support for Windows Servers, Windows Desktop, and other network infrastructure functions. Will also analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required. Supports the administration and operation of MTS policies and programs that support and further the goals of the credit union. Works collaboratively to maintain efficient, professional procedures to enhance the current infrastructure. Troubleshoots hardware and software problems to provide maximum up time and most efficient use of systems, in compliance with all regulations and standards. Assists and implements new solutions after hours and on weekends as needed to reduce the impact during production hours. Works with new technology often in an effort to strengthen their skill sets and maximize their career path opportunities.
Handles daily tier 2 support from end users and day to day operational systems that provide the necessary metrics for monitoring their environment proactively.
- Candidate should have completed a B.S. Degree in computer science, or related degree.
- Microsoft Certified Professional, Cisco Certified Network Associate, or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert certificate preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience with computer hardware, software, network systems preferred.
- Must be able to work odd hours and on call as needed to provide support for production systems.
- Will be required to mitigate production impact by performing design, implementation and configuration work on assigned projects during off hours and on weekends.
- Must be able to lift items up to 75 Pounds.
- Must climb ladders and be able to work sitting on ground.
- Valid Driver’s License and automobile required
- Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
- VISA sponsorship not available for our positions.
Apply online at https://www.americu.org/careers/