Tractor Supply Distribution Center is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician. The job posting is below.
Maintenance Technician II.
Full time, immediate opening for Tractor Supply Distribution Center in Frankfort, NY.
A maintenance technician II is responsible for the installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining of powered equipment, facility, and grounds to provide a safe and productive work environment for all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Provide prompt professional service to internal customers to ensure business needs in regards to assets are being met and a safe working environment procured.
- Capture all associated time and parts into the CMMS program to maintain record keeping integrity for parts inventory and man-hour reporting.
- Deliver a greater variety of preventative and repair service to all assets of the facility, not limited to the conveyor system, power equipment, industrial batteries, dock equipment, racking system, lighting and HVAC.
- Observe machine systems for proper and safe operation; repair and communicate accordingly.
- Perform service measures in accordance with vendor specified procedures, adhering to all safety protocols.
- Prioritize duties based on level of impact and business need.
- Share experience and teaching of others to develop a stronger team.
- Meet compliance with lock out / tag out (LOTO) and Arc Flash guidelines at all times.
Experience: Minimum 2-years’ experience in a fast paced industrial or warehouse environment delivering maintenance service to power equipment, consisting of electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical components.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Additional course work or on job training in mechanical, electrical, welding, controls of HVAC expected.
Professional Certifications: Certification related to facility maintenance preferred. MHE certification or specialized training preferred. Long term service in field may be considered as an equivalent.
Other knowledge, skills or abilities: Able to read and follow service manuals, assembly drawings, schematics in either print or digital form. Able to productively navigate basic computer applications.
Candidates to apply online at https://tractorsupply.jobs/jobs/search#/detail/81143720