30+ hours a week for Caregivers in Utica, NY (Home Care)
Need a change? Looking for more job satisfaction? CareGivers is looking for a part time RN Supervisor to join their growing team in Utica, NY. This is not your typical home care nursing job – there are no quotas, and the caseload is very manageable. You’ll be based out of the Utica, NY office, but you’ll also travel within Oneida County to perform client assessments and field staff supervisions. You’ll work with a great team, but have autonomy within your role.
The part time hours and flexibility are perfect for RNs looking to work around school schedules, or for RNs that have retired from their full time jobs but are not ready to hang up their stethoscopes just yet! Home care experience preferred, but not required.
DUTIES: Responsible for insuring that home care clients served by CareGivers receive the highest quality care through the ongoing evaluation of client needs and employee performance. This position is responsible for the performance or delegation of initial evaluation of client needs, writing a realistic goal oriented plan of care, and supervising its implementation.
The is also responsible for supervising the implementation of the physicians’ plan of treatment, coordinating the total care plan with appropriate resources, conducting periodic reassessments of client needs, revising the plan of care, and monitoring employee performance. The RN Supervisor is also responsible for training and providing in-services for home care staff as needed.
- Must be a Registered Nurse currently licensed in New York State, with at least one year experience as a professional nurse (current experience preferred).
- Six months of supervisory experience or one year of experience in home care is preferred, but not required.
- Current certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is required.
- Knowledge of home health regulations is preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to maintain a flexible schedule.
- Must meet health requirements.
- Must have reliable vehicle and valid drivers license.
Work for a company that feels like family! CareGivers is a licensed home care agency with 12 branches in Upstate New York and Western Pennsylvania. They have been providing quality, compassionate home care for over 50 years, and are always looking for positive and skilled professionals to join their growing team.
Apply online at https://caregivershomecare.com
If you have questions about this position, please call (315) 797-7050. You may also fax your resume to:(315) 797-7343