M3 Placement and Partnership is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a company coming to the area in the near future.
LOCATION: Marcy NY
SUMMARY: Fantastic opportunity for an administrative assistant to be a part of the newest company moving to the region. Fast pace, growth focused environment, with an organization that will have high visibility. Our client is looking for a candidate that possess excellent organizational skills, high attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports engineering leaders in the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Coordinates with leaders on scheduling and organizing meetings.
- Actively participates in monthly admin conference calls and reporting back on office accomplishments, as well as issues.
- Support finance related duties such as AP/AR, estimating and payroll.
- Keeps track of office supplies and replenishes the stock with new items when needed.
- Implements and maintains filing systems for the office.
- Provides suggestions to management on the overall functioning of the office.
- At least one year of experience in an administrative, bookkeeping or accounting function.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong project management.
- High organizational skills.
- Microsoft office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with high attention to detail.
- Forward thinking and ability to work independently and with a team.
- Manage all supplies for multiple projects and services .
- Face of the organization as you greet visitors, leadership and community leaders to the site.
- Comfortable being flexible with needs based on phase of the project and requests.
- Flexible hours 7:30-4:00/8:00-4:30 Monday-Friday.
- Competitive hourly rate.
Qualified candidates please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.