Overview: Emily’s Cleaning Service is seeking a dynamic, detail oriented person to provide outstanding customer service and administrative support to Emily’s Cleaning LLC and staff.
Emily’s Cleaning Service has been in the residential cleaning business for over 16 years and has an excellent reputation for quality, honesty and reliability. By continuously improving our procedures and having trained and motivated team members, we are committed to a safe and healthy working environment. We also respect our client’s privacy and believe in using earth friendly products.
Our Ideal Candidate:
A successful Office Manager for Emily’s Cleaning service will be an organized professional who is cheerful, upbeat and loves talking to people and has good communication skills. This role is busy, busy, busy so the person filling it will need to be comfortable with constant change, is able to switch gears easily and can multitask with accuracy. The ideal candidate must be growth minded and cannot only give, but must accept feedback for improvement. Of course, this position requires someone an associate’s degree and preferrably two years office experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Calendars and Scheduling
- Prepare reports and gather materials for meetings, etc…
- Answer Telephone Calls
- Receive daily paperwork from Trainer and ensure that completed daily.
- Check log for new trainees
- Maintain and ensure all new hires have completed all onboarding materials and training
- Cleaning part time and filling in when needed
- Sign for office packages/deliveries and distribute to appropriate person
- Perform general office duties such as: copying/faxing documents, incoming/outgoing mail, and filing
- Set up meetings and conferences
- Maintain office supplies inventory
- Answer client complaints, feedback, inquiries
- Run Errands
- Schedule and run Safety Meetings, Keep Osha Safety Log
- Complete other office related tasks assigned to you
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Excel and Word are required. Scheduling Software will require separate training.
- Quick learner on computer and software systems
- Keep Owner aware of meetings and schedule on personal Calendar
- Ability to stand, reach, stoop, kneel and lift boxes of supplies
- Confidentiality – will have access to employee info and company info.
Position Reports To: Company Owner
Interested Applicants can apply by emailing a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org