Helping CNY Get Back to Work
Whether you need to find a job, change jobs or build your job skills, Working Solutions can help. We can make your search easier and provide you with expert guidance and quality resources. We work with hundreds of area employers so we have up-to-date information on who is hiring and what types of jobs are in demand.
All services are free of charge.
Where to Start:
- Use the many resources on this Website
- Stop in any of our One-Stop Career Centers and use the resource room and library, attend workshops or talk with an employment specialist.
What You Will Find at a One-Stop Center:
- Get help finding a job
- Take a job readiness assessment
- Get job counseling
- Get support for keeping a job
- Comprehensive skill assessment
- Career planning
- Information on occupations in demand
- Referral to training
- Funding for training
- Adult education
- Literacy training
- Referrals to other agencies
- Take advantage of e-learning opportunities
Take Advantage of Free One-Stop Center Resource Rooms
- Workshops held on a variety of helpful topics. See our calendar.
- Computers and high speed internet access
- Check job openings, create and email your resume to employers or take aptitude tests.
- Office space: Print, fax and mail your resume to employers and follow up on potential jobs.
- Library: Take advantage of our extensive collection of books and reference materials.
- Recruitment: Meet with area employers currently hiring.